Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

335 days to book launch!

"Take care of your body, it's the only place you have to live." Jim Rohn. I wanted to keep this blog simple today as I am preparing A LOT of delicious foods for Thanksgiving tomorrow! So I will leave you with that quote, it is a quote from my new Earth Diet book - coming out in 335 days woohooo!


Some people might say 'Well i'm not my body... or I am a spirit in this body... or I can meditate and then I am not living in my body but in energy/spirit/higher dimensions...' and I say well ok but you have to go to sleep with your body AND wake up with your body, so we may as well make sure it's kept healthy and pain free!

I will share some photos in my blog tomorrow of my feast!

Love Liana!
www.facebook.com/lianawernergray


No comments:

Post a Comment