Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 47

Caramel Prawns
Here is a blog journal of the 47th Day on my Customized Health Programs put together by some of
The Earth Diet team.

The programs I am currently taking are for Eating, Exercise and Hypnosis

This is what my day looked like - Tuesday 17th May 2011.

Eating Program: 
Morning:Water.
First meal: Carrot, apple and grapefruit juice.
Next meal: 1 avocado.
Next meal: A Choc Chip Cookie Dough Ball at Organic Corner! Ingredients: cashews, oats, agave, water, himalayan salt and vanilla extract. Recipe HERE.
Next meal: A green juice made by Greg at Organic Corner :) Ingredients:  apple, lemon, parsley, cucumber, spinach, lettuce and celery.
Next meal: Raw Chocolate Truffle also from OC, ingredients: cacao, cacao butter, agave, celtic sea salt, mint oil, water. 
Next meal: Caramel Prawns.Ingredients: honey, water, olive oil, shallots/spring onion, garlic, ginger, chilli, prawns/shrimp, pepper, avocado oil and coriander/cilantro. Recipe HERE
Ginger tea.

Today 5 meals were raw, 1 was cooked ;)

*My program was created to be majority raw, some cooked foods, incorporating meats and vegan meals, juices, cleansing teas/meals/drinks and desserts. All meals use only ingredients that are provided by the earth naturally. When you complete the questionnaire online you can also create it how you want it to be. 


Raw Cookie Doug
Exercise Program by Patrick:
At Organic Corner for many hours! :) Walking, moving, talking :)
Stretching at night. 

Hypnosis Program by Paul Nguyen:
20 minutes listening to my customized 'Weight Management'

Inspiration: Abraham describes the sensation of desire as the delicious awareness of new possibilities. Desire is a fresh, free feeling of anticipating wonderful expansion. Lately I have been desiring particular experiences but at the same time as desiring them I am also aware of it's absence. And so I am focusing on the absence of the desire more than the desire. So my experience is of course the absence of the desire.
So I am working on realigning my energy on what I want, instead of what I do not want.


With love, Liana :)

For free recipes visit:  

To create your own Customized Health Programs with one of our team members visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment