Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 35

Day 35 completing The Earth Diet's new personalized customized programs :)

My Customized Health Programs include a Exercise Program, Eating Program and Hypnosis Program. The programs were created by our team for my personal 'wants' and requirements (etc I want to eat dessert everyday, various exercises and also meditation). What you want may be different and so your program would reflect that.

This is what my day looked like - Thursday May 5th 2011.

Eating Program (all meals use ONLY ingredients that are provided naturally by earth):
Morning: 1 cup of water with 1 teaspoon of Bentonite Clay
First meal: a grapefruit, orange and carrot juice.
Next meal: Free range and organic egg omelet with yellow peppers/capsicum. Cooked in coconut oil :) Ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, himalayan salt, yellow peppers/capsicum.
Next meal: 1 avocado
Next meal: 1 raw chocolate peanut butter cup (available soon on The Earth Diet website yehooo!) Ingredients: cacao, cacao butter, peanuts, agave and water.
Next meal: 1 apple
Next meal: Salmon with asparagus and tomato salad at the New York Festivals event :)
4 meal were raw, 2 were cooked. 

At the New York Festivals event with Caroline. (This photo is blury as it's a photo of a photo... hehe I will post originals on facebook as I get them ;))

Exercise Program by Patrick:
Walking, talking, meeting in Manhattan and at the event :)

Hypnosis Program by Paul Nguyen:
20 minutes listening to my customized 'Weight Management'

Inspiration: My beautiful friends Alice and Aisi :) I love you with all my being! x


For free recipes visit:  

To create your own Customized Health Programs with one of our team members visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment