Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Chew really well

Today's lesson: chew really well! Chewing properly and enjoying the entire process of eating the meal can help with graceful digestion. 

I slept in until noon - felt extremely refreshed. Started the day with a big cup of alkaline water.

Next I had my superfood smoothie recipe in the new book; strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, alkaline water as a base. And added maca powder, hemp seeds, almonds, morringa, cacao powder and honey comb. 


I walked outside in nature 30 minutes the air is fresh, the sky was nice blue today. 

Lunch was a bowl of oats with coconut sugar. Porridge in Fall... Mmm. 

Dinner was this huge bowl of peas with organic free range chicken. I had a meat eaters day. 


16 days to book launch. Love Liana 


No comments:

Post a Comment