Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2014

Busy day - lots of antioxidants!

Daily lesson: your body will go a lot further and you will have a lot more energy to be productive if you eat antioxidants which can include desserts that are natural! Rather than eating quick sugars like candy, cakes and cookies. Those will make you crash. Unless its a raw cookie dough ball made with almonds ;) ! That's another story! 

My eating habits today reflected a really busy work day!

I started the day with with a big glass of alkaline water and drank lots of it throughout the day.

Was not hungry at breakfast so did not eat - just had extra water and extra breaths! 

For lunch I was craving the antidepressant and antioxidant qualifies of cashews! So I made cashew ice cream bites with chocolate sauce (recipe in new book cacao powder, maple syrup and coconut oil). 


For dinner I had a huge cup of Phresh Greens: kale, spinach, parsley, collardgreens, wheat grass... More greens.

If anyone thinks I didn't eat enough today look at how much I ate yesterday / plus remember our bodies go through cycles and different cravings for certain nutrients. Based on what I ate today I will probably be craving a  salad tomorrow! 

15 days to book launch! Lots of emails to reply to and lots of antioxidants to keep me going!

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment