Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2014

You are successful! No matter where you are with your health!

I can relate to that anxious feeling of just wanting to 'arrive' at the perfect health. Whether that is 'I will be happier when I succeed in healing this or that, or losing weight.' It is very important that we feel health NOW even though we know we can get healthier. Feeling the health now accelerates the healing.

Affirmations to think over and over again, especially if sick thinking thoughts happen, is:

"The moment to heal is now."

"I am healthy now, I am healthy now, I am healthy now."

"I am getting healthier in every way every day."

"I can feel the health that is available to me now."

"I am doing all the right things I need to do everyday to improve my health."

"Even though I have not reached my goal yet, I am grateful and accept where my health is now."

I love this Eckhart Tolle quote he just posted about there is nothing more successful then THIS present moment!


If you want more support, you can always hire a Health Mentor, and/or join The Earth Diet Members Group where you have 24/7 access to us health mentors! You let us know your top 3 health goals for the next 12 months - and we assist you in the transformation!

185 days to book launch!

Love Liana

1 comment: