Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Natural Remedies for Strep Throat
Natural remedy for strep throat includes:
- Eat soothing foods like avocado, mashed potato/sweet potato, soups, oats/porridge, soft cooked eggs, soft fruits, smoothies, juices, steamed broccoli.
- gargle with warm water and salt
- bathe in salt water bath
- bathe in bentonite clay
- drink bentonite clay http://www.theearthdiet.org/bentonite-clay.html
- no smoking
- drink a lot of clean water
- gargle with colloidal silver and drink it
- sleep well
Here are the top 5 recipes for treating strep throat:
1.Steamed Broccoli with garlic and lemon
2. Bentonite clay drink
3. Mashed Sweet Potato
4. Berry Smoothie
To prevent strep throat in the future, boost the immune system with nutrient rich foods. Stay away from "processed" foods that are loaded with chemicals, preservatives, dairy, soy, gluten and sugar. Drink lots of water, green juice and orange juice. Our bodies are stronger and healthier when we live a natural lifestyle and don't get sick as much! If you are really committed to knocking these illnesses out of the park you can hire a personal health mentor (including myself) for a month who will give you all the recipes, tips and tools needed! http://www.theearthdiet.org/personalised-program.html
"There is no obstacle on the planet that can stop you. Period." Tony Robbins
This blog inspired by Jamie! Thanks for writing in! Happy to assist health!
New book out in 7 months! Excited!