Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My role as a health mentor

For the people curious about my job as a health mentor.... First of all I love to do it. Being a health mentor is a great way for me to work one-on-one and also in groups, to assist people to get healthy. When you hire me as your health mentor, expect to cause breakthroughs and experience transformation! I communicate with you via email, phone, skype or in person, and we work together on what your health goals are. Then I provide you with one-month of an eating plan, recipes, tips and tools to achieve those health goals. Then I am here for you as you go through your health journey, and you can ask as many questions as you like - and I am here for you to get that breakthrough you may be looking for. I assist people to transform their health much like what I did for myself. I love this job, it is my passion and I believe my purpose. I have worked with people who wanted to lose weight, heal cancer, improve diabetes, fix eating disorders and just become a more conscious eater. I also teach you along the way how to make certain raw foods if you are a beginner. If you are experienced and healthy, then I am here to help you get to that next level. We never stop growing and we can always have new health goals. I myself have mentors who help me stay on track. It is so empowering to have a team of people around you who are invested in your success!

I always say imagine the top 3 things you want to transform this year....
SPACE FOR DEFINING YOUR TOP 3 HEALTH GOALS HERE....
and that they actually happen! Say your goals are to 1) Lose excess weight 2) Break an addiction to overeating 3) heal acne and that you actually get to achieve them.

Hiring your own health mentor is such a great investment in your health and your life, and you start to cause results immediately.


The role of a mentor in the dictionary means: A person who advises. 

"Mentoring is to support and encourage people to manage their own learning in order that they may maximise their potential, develop their skills, improve their performance and become the person they want to be" Eric Parsloe, The Oxford School of Coaching and Mentoring


Top 5 benefits of having a health mentor:
1. You experience results. No matter what.
2. You lose excess weight.
3. You get to define your health goals and priorities.
4. You have someone who is passionate about health and cares about your progress.
5. You get unlimited access to your mentor to ask questions and bounce ideas. Your mentor is an encyclopedia of recipes, health information and tips!

My book launch is in 195 days. I am busy yet I have designed my schedule to include mentoring, and I would love to mentor you! I can see myself always being involved in mentoring. If my price is to high you can hire another mentor at a more affordable price. If I don't work with you directly, I work with your mentor to work with you. So this blog is to invite you to consider hiring your own health mentor - and hopefully me as I would love to work with you! More information here: http://www.theearthdiet.org/personalised-program.html

Some testimonials here: http://www.theearthdiet.org/testimonials1.html

If you are angry about this blog and feel that it is trying to sell something - it is my way of letting you guys know that hiring a health mentor is possible for you. It can only improve your health - you really have nothing to lose! You get to learn tips, recipes and skills for the rest of your life. And if you refuse to pay for a health mentor, you can always be your own mentor and achieve powerful results.

I waited to hit rock bottom with my health before I turned my life around. Don't wait like I did - cause a breakthrough now and achieve the health you want!

"There is no obstacle on the planet that can stop you. Period." Tony Robbins

Love Liana


No comments:

Post a Comment