Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

Glorious Queens and Slavegirls

"At every moment, a woman makes a choice: between the state of a queen and the state of a slavegirl."

This is from Marianne Williamson's book "A Woman's Worth". 

"In our natural state, we are glorious beings. In the world of illusion, we are lost and imprisoned, salves to our appetites and our will to false power. Our jailer is a three-headed monster: one head our past, one our insecurity, and one our pop culture. 

Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand and forgive. Then as quickly as possible, chuck it. 

Our insecurity is inevitable in the absence of personal meaning. Without a sense if connection to deeper, more noble ideas, we are doomed to a desperate struggle for things that fill us up: the job, the relationship, the looks, the body. We are tyrannized by a belief that we are inadequate. No nazi with a machine gun could be a more tormenting presence.

The monsters third head is the pop culture we collectively spend billions of dollars supporting each year. It does not support us in return. 

We must reclaim our goodness as well as our power. 

Nothing in this world can take us home. Only the radar in our hearts can do that, and when it does, we return to our castles. There we are crowned in gold, and we remember how to laugh, how to love, how to rule. 

A princess is a girl who knows that she will get there, and who is on her way perhaps but is not there yet. She has the power but she does not yet would it responsibly. She is indulgent and frivolous. She stomps her feet and does not know how to contain her pain or use it creatively. 

A queen is wise. She has earned her serenity, not having had it bestowed on her but having passed her tests. She has suffered and grown more beautiful because of it. She has proven she can hold her kingdom together. She cares deeply about something bigger than herself. She ruled with authentic power. 

The purpose of life as a woman is to ascend to the throne and rule with heart. 

The growth of a girl into a woman, a princess into a queen, is not a liberal transition. Like any true creative flow, it is radical. 

The actualized woman is powerful unto herself and gives birth to things divine. Today we have the chance to give birth to a healed and transformed world. 

Today we have the chance to give birth to a healed and transformed world. This cannot be done without a major uprising of the glorious in women, because nothing can be healed without the female powers that nurture and protect, intuit and endure. What does this mean for the individual woman living day to day in a world that resists her expansion and makes her wrong for her passions? It means finding others who have seen the same light. There are everywhere, and like us await instruction. 

The queen is calm and happy. She creates order where there was none. She has grown new eyes. When a woman rises up in glory, her energy is magnetic and her sense of possibility contagious. We have all seen glorious women, full of I terrify and joy, aware of it, proud of it, overflowing with love, they shine. 

We don't have to do anything to be glorious; it is our nature. Nothing needs to be added to that to establish our worth. Just stand there. Sit there. Smile. Bless."

Reading this from Marianne's book today reminded me that when I was binge eating on junk food, and in the vicious cycle of addiction it was a living hell - a total nightmare. I am so relieved to be free of that part of my life, and it took time but I broke through it, and now living the Earth Diet lifestyle and using the recipes help me to maintain my new peace with health. I know there is more to life than just food, but nourishing our bodies is a huge part of it. 

If you want to have a breakthrough with your health I offer downloadable programs under $20 that you can do for 21 days. It is a guide with recipes and tips to apply to your life. I designed them exactly for people like us who want to restore love, integrity, peace and harmony back in the body.

And if you don't want to spend any $ you don't have to. My number one intention is the reason I offer recipes for free on my website, because I want to help others, especially women to be healthy and at peace with food. My new book has over 300 recipes. I am excited and so grateful to share it with you. It comes out in 281 days and is available for pre-ordering already on Amazon. 

When I was eating junk food every day, and the starving myself the next day to "cleanse" out the toxins, I really thought I was the only one on earth acting like that! I didn't tell a single soul of my behavior for 5 years! Until I started this blog. Being able to blog and create recipes for myself and for you all has saved my life. Thank you so much. 

Love Liana 

1 comment: