Search This Blog

Friday, January 31, 2014

For the person who feels defeated and disempowered right now


Whether you want to give up on your health; losing weight, healing acne, cancer, diabetes, or another type of disease, this verse may be helpful to push you over into thinking "I CAN do this."

"If you THINK you are beaten, you are,
If you THINK you dare not, you don't.
If you like to win, but you THINK you can't, 
It is almost certain you won't. 

If you THINK you'll lose, you're lost,
For out in the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow's will-
It's all in the STATE OF MIND. 

If you THINK you are outclassed, you are,
You've got to THINK high to rise, 
You've got to be SURE OF YOURSELF before
You can ever win a prize. 

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN."

When I feel defeated and disempowered I move myself out of it, I know it is not always easy but it can be done! I listen to inspiring stories on youtube, or read empowering books or verses like above. When I am surrounded by these conversations it is MUCH HARDER to feel defeated and give up. I just keep going and I know you can too! 

If you are overweight and feel like you have to be that way for the rest of your life, you will be. But if you stay open and take one day at a time working TOWARDS YOUR GOAL, you can lose that weight! YOU CAN YOU CAN YOU CAN! 

My new book out in 270 days!

In this together, Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment