Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Today

My day was this,

Started with an hour of grounding. 

And then Breakfast was a bowl of organic cherries (oh so lush and amazing and wow) with a raw chocolate almond butter cup. 

Then picked this from the garden! Kale, cucumber, chives, rose petals, lavender, zucchinis. Wow my food today. Knowing this is all going into my body feels so good. 
I mean I could not believe the zucchini that came from the garden, it was huge! Lots of great rain along with compost soil, sunshine and organic seeds ;) 
I put out this platter of goji berries, raw coconut chocolate (made by Raw Chocolate Man), brazil Nuts, Nibmor chocolate, trail mix, raw chocolate almond butter cups. For a pool party. 
Made this beautiful Garden Salad with the ingredients for the garden! The rose petals and the lavender add a very interesting element to the salad, extremely energizing. The kale is so nutrient rich. The cucumber so fresh, cucumbers one of my favorite things from the garden, and chives mmm so fresh, with a dressing of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, real salt and pepper. 
Photo by Rock'n Raw Photos 

Had a 3 ingredient Margarita: tequila, fresh lime juice and agave. And some water and ice. 
Made my favorite Cashew Cheesecake! Recipe in my new book available on amazon! 
We enjoyed some fresh aloe on our skins! Natural sunscreen and skin soother. 
Finished by the pool with a fire. A great conversation with friends and another margarita! 
Good night from Long Island, New York! 

101 days to book launch! 

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment