Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

One meal a day

When people start the Earth Diet some like the one-meal-a-day concept. Try it and see if you like it, maybe you will, maybe you won't. I do it whenever my schedule allows and it works great for me. 

The idea is to plan for one big solid meal during the day, and then graze for the other meals by in taking juices, waters, smoothies, fruits, small snacks. 

Today I had a one meal kind of day!

I started with oil pulling using sesame seed oil.

Then I made a mango smoothie with ingredients: mango, hemp milk (water, hemp seeds and vanilla).


Then I had some green tea and raw chocolate, knowing that I would eat a nice solid dinner. 

I also went to the garden and ate some straight up kale leaves for super nutrients.

Then I made some cashew ice cream and proud to say I finally nailed the consistency! It's so creamy and amazing. Recipe is in my new book :) 


Then I had a big protein dinner that was so fulfilling. It was baked organic chicken cooked in coconut oil, hot sauce and nutritional yeast. Then cooked some brown rice pasta and added that to the oven bake. 


This can be such a fulfilling way to eat, and it also gives your digestive system a break from having to work all day long. So people usually experience an increase of energy with the one meal a day concept! 

Enjoy! 

97 days to book launch! 

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment