Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Sharing health everyday

This morning I had a big green juice with greens from the garden including kale, collard greens and mint. And then I added green apple, celery, ginger and lemon to make a Green Lemonade. So high in nutrients it's impossible to feel bad after drinking this. 

For lunch I had a Pistachio Avocado Oil Raw Chocolate Bar made by Raw Chocolate Man. I love the IAM affirmations on the bar. I had this with a green tea. 

For dinner I had sushi, not the cleanest choice, or lightest choice, but certainly fulfilling for me during this time in my life yum yum I enjoyed the variety of flavors, including sesame seaweed salad, avocado rolls with sesame seeds and salmon teriyaki. Also had a green tea. Green tea helps to digest heavier food. 

For dessert I had a big bowl of cherries yum yum so lush and so organic. Great tv snacks! 

Loved this quote today 

Had some meetings today regarding The Earth Diet business operations, and a team call for the fundraiser we are doing to donate books to people in a health crisis. Very passionate about this www.crowdrise.com/shareHealthWithTheWorld 

Also very excited to receive an email today from Doreen Virtue and Food Babe (Vani Hari) - two extraordinary women who also share health everyday! Can't wait to share more with you about these projects! 

Had an hour massage today and happy I invested in that. What a difference it makes to our body. I hope you can also get one each month too - you are worth it ;) !

99 days to book launch! 

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment