Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Starting the day with oil pulling

Started the day with oil pulling using sesame seed oil. Great way to draw toxins out. More info on oil pulling here https://m.facebook.com/TheEarthDiet/posts/604975182868598


Then I had some green juice with celery and kale from the garden. Super nutrient rich. Pure medicine. 


Then I had some cashew cheesecake pop, the last one from batch I made this week. This recipe is in the new book. 


Later I had some raw chocolate from Raw Chocolate Man. 

For dinner I ate at Bareburger again! 3rd time this week well obviously I am excited about finding this organic restaurant chain! 

For dessert I had some organic candy, fruit roll ups. Which is better if I make it myself using just fruit so I plan to make a huge batch next week. 

I wrote my weekly update email to all subscribers, I am excited to announce the month of August is the month of giving! We are giving away 5,000 books to people in a health crisis, people who cannot afford the book or people who just want to receive a gift. http://www.theearthdiet.org/request-a-free-book.html

94 days to book launch! 

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment