Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 84

The enchanted organic land.

Thoughts: In my world, if your a true environmentalist you should be aiming to eat 100% raw and 100% organic. I love my earthy healthy friends like Jamie (who is 50 by the way and looks in his 30's and is a rawist!) because we have conversations like this. If the majority did this the whole planet would shift. It means the land is not being destroyed. The factories would go, it forces the system that we are not happy with (environment) into an authentic system that is good for the planet and is good for us. We wouldn't have a degraded environment, no presticies, we would save water, less cows. Each person who buys organic makes a huge difference, because you give the organic farmers power, they would be making more money and then be able to buy the regular farmers land next door and then turn that into organic pesticide free land. Like really there is no use whining about the environment and eating from the sysetm (processed factory foods). It seems much easier to buy organic than going down and protesting. Just eat good food instead...hehe! I'ts better than any law. And its getting out there and getting active. It works instantly...we dont have to wait for some law or some new technology...it's up to us that we buy organicly ....everything I buy organic enchances the land...everything I buy that isn't degrades the land...I make a difference for me and my health and also the planet. Yes I actually do love you and care about you! ....we could literally transform the environment in 5 years. AND if we are all eating organic...we have less toxins in our body and we dont urinate the poisons back into the environment...everyting we consume goes back into the envronment! It's all of us.

Challenges: I'm so obsessed with food and eating. Like really. and by the way I used to think if a jeanie just came up to me and gave me my perfect ideal body then life would be so much better, than I would really do the things I wanted to do, and I would really be happy...but its not true, I totally get now that even if a jeanie came and granted me my ideal perfect body, my inside thoughts would still remain the same and therefore would create the body align to my thoughts, and if i'm thinking fat thoughts I would get fat. And it comes from the philosophy of be, do, have....

Triumphs: I am TAKING ON THE ORGANIC CHALLENGE!!! Purchasing my produce from the organic stores!

What I Ate Today:

Breakfast: Green apple, green tea

Lunch: 4 nectarines, an avocado with lemon. My two favourite foods!

Dinner: Beetroot, celery, carrot, ginger, pineapple juice

Dessert: chocolate balls and walnuts

Snacks: macadamia nuts

Exercise: walking in Sydney

282 days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment