Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 73


Thoughts: Terrified of the Earth Diet??? I believe it's a natural craving for a human being to want to be healthy and feel great and look hott! Why not right?!? Hehe so if you want to improve your health and scared of committing to the Earth Diet start with small steps. Even one step in the direction of health a day will make a huge difference!

Start with doing one thing differently a day. Start with the morning, start the day healthy! Have a juice, beetroot, ginger, carrot, celery, pineapple is my favourite! Or have an apple, grapes, nectarine...there are so many amazing fruits out there! Eat a totally organic natural earthy breakfast! Do this everyday and you will for sure feel a difference! I remember when I was bingeing, if I started the day eating chocolate or lollies or breads or processed cereals, then by the end of the day I would be extreme with unhealthy foods. I had the thought "Owell I started the day unhealthy I may as well finish unhealthy and I will start being healthy tomorrow." Haaa! So first thing is get your body chemically addicted to the good foods. I now crave fruits and salads and healthy foods. Mmmmmm! Processed foods look like death to me now. Lollies, chips, chocolates, they use to look so appealing to me. So start the day healthy and then if you want to eat your crap foods for the other 2 meals of the day do that. Do that for a couple of weeks and your body's chemistry will eventually change. Eat foods that are easy to digest.

Challenges: Eat foods that are easy to digest. I love nuts. I have been eating sooo many.....too many. Things could be worse...haha!

Triumphs: I now crave fruits and vegetables and salads!

What I Ate Today:

Breakfast: Lemon juice in water blue. Blueberries 2 nectarines. A beetroot, carrot, celery, ginger, pineapple juice. Brazil nuts.

Lunch:Organic and free range chicken with honey and fresh rosemary mmm!

Dinner:Soup with orange lentils and broccoli and carrot and carrot and zucchini and garlic and beans and pumpkin cooked by an amazing earthling ;)

Dessert: No dessert.

Snacks: A pear. A lemon myrtle tea mmm so soothing and relaxing. Macadamia nuts, walnuts, goji berries.

Exercise: 1 hour bikeride into surfers and a swim in the ocean mmm

292 Days To Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment