Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 74



Thoughts: Are you sick of your body? Die to your old body. Death is just like walking into the next room. Sometimes we get stuck doing the same thing for tooooo long. I know because I was stuck in my bingeing world for 5 years! I was afraid of taking that step into my new world of health and dying to the old bingeing identity that I had created for myself. And when I created the Earth Diet I took that step into this new world. And now I love it! I got how I was ruining my body, my beautiful body. Most of us eat and we starve. We are malnutritioned. That isn't an "official" word...haha it is now! We eat more toxins than our body can handle and digest! Then we eat fruit and vegetables and the body does not absorb the vitamins and nutrition because our bowels are covered with so much sludge. It's time for a clean out people!! Eat pure foods and your body will start to get pure and real!

Challenges: No challenges today.

Triumphs: I love starting the day with a juice! Woooo!

What I Ate Today:

Breakfast: Beetroot, carrot, pineapple, ginger, celery. Macadamia nuts. Goji Berries. 2 Nectarines.

Lunch: Salad, green lettuce, spinach, avocado with olive oil and lemon juice. Chocolate balls.

Dinner: Soup with pumpkin, carrot, brocoli, garlic, beans.

Dessert: No dessert.

Snacks: No snacks.

Exercise: Run on the beach and a swim mmmm ! Love living on the beach :)

291 Days To Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment