Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 318


Thoughts: Do you eat junk food because you love to suffer?

How dis-ease in the body hinders your life experience!

When you are tired, or have dis-ease in the body, aches and pains, or are overweight and slow to move, it gets in the way of you truly experiencing life at a high frequency. This high frequency I talk of is one of peace, love, joy, grace & ease, connection with others, love & respect for your self. It is possible for every human being, no one gets a chance above others. When you eat foods that nature intended you vibrate at a much higher frequency than that of a lifestyle with heavy foods, artificial sugars and processed foods!

When you can’t stand the endless cycle of suffering anymore, you begin to evolve.

I am no master. This is something I will always be working on, I will never stop it, as I am working towards being free, everywhere, every moment with every person, not being affected by outside circumstances, not being affected by what is going on outside of me, not being affected by what someone does or says. Being free of attachment to all things. Being free. Being pure love, peace and joy.

I am human. I feel the pain-body, the strong negative entity that lies dormant and active in me. Sometimes I experience it and am aware of it, and other times it has me so quick that I am unconscious and completely taken over by it, and then thinking more thoughts on that same frequency, and I then attract more people and situations who are also operating on that frequency. And I will over eat on heavy foods that lower my energy.

Eckhart Tolle
explains that unconscious human beings are out of alignment with the "evolutionary impulse of the universe" and are meant to evolve into conscious beings. They truly don’t know what they are doing in their unconsciousness, but will, nevertheless, suffer the consequences of how they act. But, "… from a higher perspective, it is not possible to be out of alignment with the evolution of the universe, and even human unconsciousness and the suffering it generates is part of that evolution.

Have I truly had enough of suffering? I would be lying if I said yes. I am working towards being free, constantly re-creating myself and practicing presence.

Quotes: All conditioned things are impermanent.

What I Ate Today:

Meal 1: A green apple, cucumber and ginger juice (great for the gall bladder!)

Meal 2: Raw Donuts! Created from pumpkin, apples, coconut flour, cashews, coconut oil, coconut creme, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg!



Meal 3: A mango :)



Meal 4: Caramel Prawns (shrimp) Created with prawns, agave, water, olive oil, shallots, garlic, ginger, chilli, rice and fresh coriander (cilantro)!



Meal 5: A avocado.

Recipe: The recipe for Raw Donuts and Caramel Prawns is available for free on The Earth Diet website www.TheEarthDiet.org

Exercise: A yoga class and a bike ride :)

47 days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment