Friday, June 4, 2010
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2011 when...
1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee or going to exercise.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. You know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list...
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
16. Your mind stops you from achieving, and then whinges when you don’t achieve it.
17. You have thought about 11 other things while reading this.
18. You would rather be elsewhere than where you are right now
19. You wish for a nicer house, fitter body, more money
20. You have an addiction of some sort
21. You are usually always eager to do something, but never really do anything about it
22. You have already created judgments about this blog, if it is right or wrong, good or bad, stupid or cool, funny or dumb
23. You are here reading this now, but you wish to be somewhere else, another life
24. You are waiting for your real life to begin
25. You can't be truly happy and peaceful until...
26. You rely on boxes and packets for food
27. You forget that you are capable of extraordinary things
28. You think someone else can do it, but you can't
29. You pick your finger nail skin even though it hurts
30. You drink coca cola even though you know it is not good for you
31. You eat fast food even though you know it has no nutritional value for you
32. You think that life could be better...if you were someone else
AND FINALLY ... you can recognize yourself in this list! ;)
Challenges: The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood. - Buddha
Triumphs: He who is able thinks he is able. - Buddha
What I Ate Today:
Food fest 1: The juice of a plump grapefruit and sweet orange! Mmm delicious!
Food fest 2: Some brazil nuts and a red apple
Food fest 3: A mixture of sprouts with a dash of olive oil, cayenne pepper and Himalayan salt with hemp seeds!
Food fest 4: A red apple
Food fest 5: Pineapple, blueberries and blackberries
Exercise: A walk up the hill, some stretching and yoga breathing in the hills, a swim in a beautiful lake in Sutton, West Virginia and I carried a heavy ladder. Working on set 'Squid Man', walking, moving, standing, stretching. A great day for movement ;)
149 days to go!!!