Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 203


Thoughts: Food has power. It can be used for good or bad, ugly or fat, unhealthy and healthy, love, hate, nutrition or malnutrition.

This article thanks to International Spiritual Experience!

The key to eating is to respect and bring thankfulness and light into your food. Some religions say prayers before they eat or say “grace”. Grace is an appropriate word because it acknowledges the idea that it is through grace that we survive through our connection with the life essence supporting us and the food that sustains our bodies. The process of prayer or meditation while eating is also an expression of a feeling of thankfulness and union with your meal. While eating, one should slowly chew, taste, smell, listen, and feel mindfully the essence of your food and body. Place your feet on the floor and clear your mind. Tune and sense all of this working as an integral system of nourishment.

You may also choose to restore your food’s light properties and change its vibration by blessing its ingredients or growing some of it on your own and visualize light going in it to nourish it. You could even talk to your plants! Even if you just put in herbs that you grew, this can bring vitality to your meal. Processed and overcooked meal or food that has been handled with disrespect or cruelty is what kills your food and can affect your body and health. You can counteract the potential detriments by blessing your ingredients, growing your food or saying grace and energizing with positive vibrations. The practice of this will in turn, benefit your overall wellbeing and raise your vibrational frequency.

Here is one example of a food blessing:

Divine most powerful (insert individual preference) I ask that you bless the Water/Food that I hold between my hands and heal me completely, mind, body, heart and spirit.

I ask that the water/food be enriched with every vitamin, mineral, herb or homeopathic remedy or healing vibration that I may need to fill my being with, in order to restore me back to 100% full health both mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

I ask that this Water/Food be empowered with an energy so great and so magical that it clears my cluttered mind of all disruptive thoughts and clears my body of all negativity and illness, helping me also to cut ties with the past and release me from anything and anyone that is stopping me from moving forward and upward onto a more joyful, satisfying and healthy lifestyle.

May this water/food be the most divine, sacred and blessed Water/Food that has ever existed on this earth plane and may it have a miraculous influence on me and on my life in general. I ACCEPT that I am being healed on all levels and that I DESERVE that healing!

I am at one with the divine source that surrounds me and I am free to express myself in which ever way I choose.

May this healing received be an example to others so that they too can gain the faith that I have found within me and progress as I am progressing, and may I as your instrument of divine healing go onto perform miracle after miracle in your name.

I Humbly Thank You.

Or a simple one is to hold your hand or hands palm down over the food. Think to yourself or say aloud,

“I raise this food to my vibration. Every cell in my body is programmed to use this food for normal, healthful functioning.”

Repeat three times. If you are sensitive to energies, you will feel the energy field change. Take a minute to let the energies shift whether you feel them or not.

Another one- This food is Brahma (God). The one who is eating is Brahma. The act of
eating is also Brahma.

When I sit in presence with food, for example if I am eating nuts, I will eat the whole nut and experience the whole nut. Then I would eat less and absorb more. And I wouldn't be bloated. The first time I actually blessed/thanked/appreciated my food was a few weeks ago - I was so moved by food. My nectarine, I looked at it, and I present and saw it's beauty, it's essence, it's life for me. It had grown through wind, sun, rain for weeks for me to eat it - and the tree it came from has existed for years! And I thanked it. And it was the most delicious nectarine I have ever had!

From the book "The Prophet" it says 'Would that you could live on the fragrance of the earth, and like an air plant be sustained by the light. But since you must kill to eat, and rob the newly born of it’s mother’s milk to quench your thirst, let it be an act of worship. And let your board stand altar on which pure and the innocent of forest and plain are sacrificed for that which is purer and still more innocent in man.

When you kill a beast say to him in your heart,

“By the same power that slays you, I too am slain; and I too shall be consumed. For the law that delivered you into my hand shall deliver me into a mightier hand. Your blood and my blood is naught but the sap that feeds the tree of heaven.” And when you crush an apple with your teeth, say to it in your heart, “Your seeds shall live in my body, and the buds of your tomorrow shall blossom in my heart, and your fragrance shall be my breath, and together we shall rejoice through all the seasons.”

And in Autumn, when you gather the grapes of your vineyards for the winepress, say in your heart,

“I too am a vineyard, and my fruit shall be gathered for the winepress. And like the new wine I shall be kept in eternal vessels.”

And in winter, when you draw the wine, let there be in your heart a song for each cup. And let there be in the song a remembrance for autumn days, and for the vineyard, and for the winepress.'

Visit:
www.theearthdiet.org
www.thegardendiet.com/21days
www.internationalspiritualexperience.com

Challenges: Our Food Instincts....
1. The need for a High Volume of Food
2. The need for Sweet Food
3. The need for Colorful Food
4. The need to Eat Immediately
5. The need to Eat Exactly what we Desire
6. The need to be Nurtured by our Food

Our basic food instincts serve us well when we are eating a raw vegan diet, but with modern foods they play havoc on our health...
- From an article in the current issue of Pear Magazine Online, www.PearMagazine.com

Triumphs: Accepting Your Shadow by the creator of the 21 Day Cleanse I have taken on, Jinjee (The Garden Diet)

I do get stuck, stuck in negative thinking, stuck in my ego, stuck in addiction to negative emotions. But I'm conscious now when I'm doing this, and I accept my human-ness, and at the same time try not to indulge in these areas any longer than I must. Strangely, once you accept yourself, your shadow side, it is easier to move on, to move back in to the light.

1. Make a list of things you don't like about yourself, who you are, how you behave…

2. Then go back and beside each point, fine down something to love about each thing….

Shadow Side --- Acceptance
Overworking --- passionate about creating
Late nights --- hard worker
Overeating --- sensitive soul
etc...

What I Ate Today:

Breakfast: The juice of oranges and grapefruits! A sweet way to start the day!

Lunch: A beautiful colourful salad with lettuce greens, coriander, parsley, avocado, the juice of a lemon and hemp seeds!

Dinner: A long working schedule on "Squid-man" and an apple! I would usually eat more for dinner however I got home at 12:30 and went straight to bed - an apple was what my body required to sleep!

Dessert: No dessert.

Snacks: No snacks.

Recipe: Recipes to any of the meals you see in my blogs will be in the earth diet book being released in November this year or checkout www.thegardendiet.com

Exercise: Working on set for many hours, standing, walking, stretching, moving!

162 days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment