Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Thoughts: Vibrations (Frequencies) and Food
Everything in the Universe has a vibration (frequencies), including your physical body. Each flower, plant, tree, mineral, rock, crystal, or gemstone has its own specific vibration. Each type of cell, organ, and system in each living organism also has its own specific vibration. Each thought and emotion has its own vibration. Each sound and color has its own vibration.
When an individual is not well their body's vibration lowers, the immune system weakens, and many invaders enter and stay in a person’s body. This includes parasites, worms, bacterial infections, viruses, and different types of fungus. These invaders not only affect the direct functioning of a body, but they also cause other problems since they daily unload many toxins into the human body. Today we are being exposed to many of these invaders on a regular basis. E.g. A simple visit to a hospital can expose you to many infectious bacteria.
Disharmonious or unbalanced vibrations show themselves in many ways including discomfort, dis-ease, illness, fatigue, and a variety of different symptoms. When a body is healthy is has a relatively high vibration, and this is reflected through the vibrations of individual cells, organs and systems. When a person is not perfectly healthy the vibrations in the body are lowered.
Following are general guidelines that will assist your body to eliminate cellular toxins and increase its cellular frequency:
EAT FOODS THAT INCREASE VITALITY AND REDUCE STRESS
* Whole foods.
* Organically grown foods
* Locally grown foods.
* In season.
* Food prepared slowly, with mindfulness and with love feed the body and the soul
DEVELOP HABITS THAT INCREASE VITALITY AND REDUCE STRESS
* Eat food in moderation.
* Eat foods that keep the body slightly more alkaline.
* Be calm and fully present while eating.
* Bless the food and all who made it possible for your nourishment and pleasure.
* Chew each mouthful well.
* Drink pure water.
CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT THAT ENHANCES DIGESTION
* Quiet and peaceful (candles, soothing music)
* Low incandescent lighting
AVOID "FOODS" THAT DECREASE VITALITY AND INCREASE STRESS
* Genetically modified
* Cooked in a microwave oven.
* Refined (white flour, white rice, all grains that have the germ and the bran removed). Processed (all junk food; most snack foods).
* High glycemic. These sugary, starchy foods affect blood sugar levels and weight management.
* Hydrogenated (margarine; vegetable shortening, lard).
* Containing additives (chemicals and hormones), preservatives or color dyes
* Artificial sweeteners—all of them
* Coffee whiteners
AVOID EATING HABITS THAT DECREASE VITALITY AND INCREASE STRESS
* Eating more than the body can digest at a meal
* Drinking with meals dilutes digestive enzymes and hydrochloric acid in the stomach
* Bolting food down.
* Being distracted.
* Eating while feeling tense or emotionally upset—very acid forming.
* Arguing while eating—more acid in the system
AVOID ENVIRONMENTS (INNER & OUTER) THAT WEAKEN DIGESTION
* Fluorescent or halogen lighting
* Negative emotions
This article from http://www.2012unlimited.net/Vibrations_of_foods.html
Challenges: Is it possible for me to live a life drama free?
Triumphs: Every moment we are being given chances to add to the Light of the World and to improve the quality of life for ourselves and all Humanity - www.eraofpeace.org
What I Ate Today:
Breakfast: Water with lemon juice squeezed in it. Sweet sweet blackberries and strawberries! mmm mmm mmm!
Lunch: A avocado with walnuts.
Dinner: Crunchy home made potato wedges with a tomato basil sauce :) Veggies on the side : zucchini, broccoli, spinach and eggplant cooked in olive oil.
Dessert: No dessert.
Snacks: Blackberries and strawberries!
Recipe: Recipe for the home made potato wedges and tomato basil sauce will be in my book being released November 2010!
Exercise: My body was exercised today by walking :)
181 days to go!!!