Thoughts: The very first Earth diet challenge begins next Monday 25th October!
Benefits of The Earth Diet Challenge:
- Experience losing weight while still eating foods that you love!
- You will return to your natural weight! Lose weight, some people having lost 10-25 lbs (4.5kg - 11.4kg), up to 5lb in the first week by eating real chocolate!
- Experience a transformation of a healthy lifestyle and a new relationship with yourself, your body and food beginning now.
- Do the challenge at home, at work, online and at your own pace; you are in control.
- If you don’t need to lose weight or want to put on weight, enjoy the healthy recipes higher in fats, and calories
- Experience an abundance of energy and vitality!
- Gain and maintain an unmovable respect and love for your self and body.
- Take on the challenge with no detox symptoms, withdrawals or cravings!
- You will have recipes you can make for life!
- You will naturally lean towards healthy clean foods after the challenge – so don’t worry if your cravings get the better of you now!
- You have cravings, instead of cravings having you!
- You get to love, let go and be in a state of joy during the entire challenge – we allow you too! ;) You deserve to live in the health you have always wanted, or perhaps are unaware of what is possible!
- Notice your body and face shape change!
RECIPES FOR EVERYONE
All recipes are sugar free, gluten free, wheat free, preservative free, chemical free, artificial anything free!
For all ages, children to adults and elderly. It is never too late for health!
For the sweet lover:
|It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.|
|- Mahatma Gandhi|
What I ate today:
Meal 1: A beet, carrot, celery, ginger, garlic, spinach and tomato juice. Probably the healthiest way to start to day ;)
Meal 2: Orange juice - fresh squeezed mmm!
Meal 3: 2 mandarins (clementines!)
Meal 4: An avocado.
Meal 5: Macadamia nuts.
Meal 6: Green salad! Created with avocado, baby spinach, green lettuce leafs, garlic, spring onion (shallots), coriander (cilantro), green chilli, cucumber and lime.
Meal 5: Raw Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie! mmm mmm mmm!
Recipe: All recipes will be published in The Earth Diet book and are available free on The Earth Diet website www.TheEarthDiet.Org
Exercise: A run to Big Al's Family Fitness - some more cardio - ab and core work, and a stretch in a sauna!
28 days to go!!!