Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2014

A special form of natural medicine called REFLECTION

REFLECTION

Keeping in mind there are thousands of forms of natural medicine for body, mind and spirit and so this is just one of the tools for us to use, and it is called "reflection".

I just did a major reflection, because I had to, and did some releasing. Do you want to let go of the past year? Ready to start a new chapter too? Do these 3 reflection questions!!!

1. What did you learn from the past year? Or years if there is a chunk you want to let go of.
2. What did you accomplish in the past year? Or years?
3. What dreams and visions do you want to manifest this coming year? Or years...

I haven't written a blog in a while. Honestly I've been blocked. The issue is the winter solstice I experienced and my period of reflection.

Remember I am Australian and grew up 21 years without seeing the snow!!! And then I just spent a winter in the snow and it was freezing and everything was different! A lot of time for reflection! And now it's coming into summer!

I feel I lingered in a bit of a funky space for too long of a period time, well say a time for me to learn lessons certainly and so now I am ready for the next chapter. I only say "too long" because I really only enjoy the good emotions, the negative and heavy emotions I do not particular like but alas have had to experience and go through some of those just like a lot of people do. I recognize these heavy feelings from the past, and in the past I would have eaten junk food and wanted to escape those feelings.

In review of the past year, I am asking myself what the most important lessons I have had to learn are: to be around people with good energy, to always center and ground myself, to love no matter what in any situation, to be humble and grateful, to be present and aware, to have fun and to laugh a lot those are really healthy things to do, I've learned more about my human body and that I never ever ever arrive but yet I am always working on healing/ nourishing/taking care of some part of my body! To stress less, and not worry so much. Learned that mediation, yoga and the earth diet is crucial for me to live a balanced, happy and healthy existence!!!! Learned that I am always shedding old skin and creating new in cycles, letting go, giving and receiving. I've learned boundaries. I've learned how much I love speaking at schools to children about healthy diet! I've learned that THIS IS IT and I am showing up 100% of the time more of the time! Learned to be light and be lighter on myself. I've learned how to make loads more recipes wow yum. I've learned that I must be kind always and to forgive and let go. I've learned that life is not always positive emotion, and how to handle the negative emotions better. I've learned how to communicate better. I've had to define more of what I want thanks to learning certain contrast! I've learned that I want to enjoy a balance and variety of my favorite fresh foods throughout my life and just really enjoy it and have a great digestive system! I've learned that I am growing and evolving and that I do have a gift of natural teaching and to own it. I've learned that I like everyone, I can find a good thing to say about everyone. I've learned to be stronger in my foundation that health and hapiness are two things I definitely want in my life experience. I've learned snooze I lose so to wake up and really draw in the experiences I want and be there fully. I've learned to just do it! I've learned I'm ready and totally prepared!!! Super ready!!

Lastly I have learned that I can, and we all can, get through anything, and in the end we will get through whatever we even think is impossible to deal with.

What I have accomplished: Well define accomplished, the synonyms are expert, skilled and master. Dictionary meaning is highly trained of skilled. I would say I am highly trained and skilled in, and became a master at food over the past year and years. Totally, natural food. I became a master of how to make many many recipes! Hundreds even. I can make anything natural putting some of the best whole food combinations together that blow my mind and also become medicine, healing and nourishment for people all around the world. I also became skilled at taking to people, and teaching them how to live a natural lifestyle. I have also inspired people to get healthy, from hearing my story people know what is possible. I've become a master in putting nutrient rich foods into my body!!! And taking care of my body, I've really taken care of my body. So I have accomplished a lot. I've also written an entire book and put all my best recipes and common Q&A in a book, all in one place for people to access to learn the foundation and basis of living a natural lifestyle. That's really cool. I've also accomplished continuous and consistent growth and expansion.

And what dreams and visions I want to manifest in the upcoming year. I want to experience the most epic 12 month - perhaps longer - book tour for the launch of the new Earth Diet book! I want to meet so many of you readers and visit so many schools and speak to children, and have so much fun, and eat at so many amazing natural food places! And to shine my light and health all over the world! I dream of visiting Australia! Melbourne! Brisbane! Gold Coast! Surfers Paradise! Dream of visiting India! Mumbai and Dehli and maybe Ahmedabad. Ireland and the UK! Speaking at Cambridge University, making Cookie Dough Balls for the Queen of England! Made from 5 nutrient rich whole  ingredients: almonds, vanilla, maple syrup, salt and cacao nibs. Maybe no nibs for the queen, unless her teeth are good! Then the nibs! Also dream of book signings and teachings at Barnes and Noble in USA and book stores in Canada. Also dream of the Earth Diet website just being amazing and so clear and user friendly and so helpful. Also dreaming of meeting a lot of great people, of donating books to people in hospitals and organizations. Dreaming of inspiring a lot of people to get healthy and what is possible. Dreaming of making major health impact on earth! Dreaming of a healthier earth with healthier bodies. Dreaming of seeing some of the greatest nature and spots in the world that are just mind blowing lush and sunny! Dreaming of being in the sun always! Dreaming of many many great things with the book and the travels of the book around the world into the hands of every person who is wanting to have a more natural life. Dreaming of being healthier, more energetic and lighter myself! Taking my health to the next level! Dreaming of being Wind in the new Captain Planet movie haha! And lots of fun fun experiences with great excellent empowered people. I dream of being totally fulfilled and really enjoying the richness and fullness of life in more moments. I also want to manifest a major breakthrough with my mum and her brain health.

It is hard for me to acknowledge my experience of life thus far as being the work of Source, no matter what my judgements, fears and joys are.

Sometimes if feels like a tsunami is coming and I've just got to raise above it. Other times I feel like the lotus in the mud and then emerging to the most beautiful flower in the sunshine.

But I honor all that happened over the previous several months, and year, and even years, with gratitude and forgiveness. I then I let it go. I am realizing letting go of things isn't always such a quick process, it allows for some solitude so time is spent in quiet and reflection.

Once I feel complete, I will reflect on my present life, especially focusing on what I am grateful for, as there is a lot. Then I can consider what is to come, and all the different possibilities and potential that exist before me.

And I want to always properly care for myself, always.

"Patience and stillness is called for here, for just as the Earth cycles have their own pace, so does this cycle." Steve D.Farmer

I have been washing my skin with organic essential oil cleanser morning and night and my skin is really glowing. Our skin really loves being pampered! Face food!

One thing for sure is that I am so happy and so grateful that I have totally transformed my health! No one can take that away from me, it's just so so so clear how I was 6 years ago and how I am now! I consume more nutrition! I take care of myself better! I nourish my body more! I am more balanced and grounded. Have learned a lot of lessons. And just like our digestive system it is time to process them and be in that cycle of letting go!

It's ok for me to write this stuff in a blog. I've been vulnerable since beginning these blogs. It's ok to let you know who I am! I am a person on a healthy journey!  Still I know others will put me down and that's fine, I will always have my cookie dough and cheesecake recipes to make me feel much better about life haha!!!!!!! I trust that I have the strength to deal with these reactions! Armed with trust and faith that a natural lifestyle is a powerful one!! I choose to be vulnerable and share my authentic self with the world!

I am happy that my mission is congruent with my sense of purpose! I am learning not to take my ego too seriously!!! I am guided by nature and will continue to joyously teach others about nature and natural foods! I am aware of the flow and aware of what feeling good and healthy is!!!

I am also aware that the more I travel around the world, especially on my upcoming book tour that I can take my healthy sanctuary with me everywhere I go! It is possible to be healthy in any part of the world that I will be visiting. And I can always retreat within, do some breathing, mediation and yoga, will be drinking my Phresh Greens along the way and also eating the most whole natural foods in the areas I am! I know I will always be ok. All is well. I want to spend more time in nature this coming year, and less time on my computer and phone. Even when I am busy I will be setting time aside for my "sanctuary" - even if I have to schedule it!

On this end note, I would like to point out that during these life experiences I will be purifying my body and mind and heart even more. I have certain destructive mind patterns, beliefs and thoughts that no longer serve me and hold me back from showing up 100% of the time. I will be spending a lot of time on purifying myself!

Want to let go of the past year? Ready to start a new chapter too? Do these 3 reflection questions!!!
1. What did you learn from the past year? Or years if there is a chunk you want to let go of.
2. What did you accomplish in the past year? Or years?
3. What do you dreams and visions do I want to manifest this coming year? Or years...

Feel free to share your experience below! Love to hear from you!

Love Liana


134 days to book launch!

1 comment:

  1. Attitude is like a catalyst. If you believe it is gonna help then it will help. Medicines will not cure a disease if you don't have faith on it.

    Regards,
    Lucas Moore

    ReplyDelete