Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

August 1st


What I ate today:

Morning: Bentonite clay drink

Breakfast:  I went to Organic Corner! And had a big breakfast of “Reese’s pieces smoothie” which is banana, almond milk, honey, cacao and peanut butter! I then had an avocado salad which was marinated avocado in lemon, olive oil, onion and garlic Yum! And then cauliflower stir fry with rice flour and spices!




Lunch:  A red juice with a beet, red apple and carrots.

Afternoon Snack: One Chocolate Mini Bar

Dinner: The Earth Diet Soup

Dessert: One Chocolate Mini Bar

Nutrients I got today: Protein, magnesium, iron and antioxidants!

Exercise: Walking!!

Affirmation: I am improving every day in every way!

Grateful for: 
Dr.Tom! Who we went to visit and had an adjustment.  Nadine had nutritional testing which was very helpful as she discovered a heavy metal build up in her body.  

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment