Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

August 2nd


What I ate today:

Morning: Water

Breakfast:  One Chocolate full bar! Then I went to Stephanie my editor for the new Earth Diet book!!! Her twitter is @audaciouseditor – She has some cool tweets especially for aspiring authors! We worked for a couple hours and then we got up and danced for 6 minutes! We felt so energized immediately after!

Lunch: Green juice – Cucumber, spinach, apple, celery and lemon! So refreshing! Behind is the computer screen for the Earth Diet manuscript! Yay! 


Afternoon Snack: One Chocolate Mini Bar

Dinner: I made pizza! Well I made the toppings! I tried this brand of dough for the first time with ingredients:  Whole wheat flour, water, extra virgin olive oil, salt, brown sugar, yeast. Not too bad! It is gluten which I don't mind occasionally, I would prefer maple syrup or honey over brown sugar.  I made the toppings with nutritional yeast for cheese and pasta sauce of tomatoes, garlic, thyme and oregano.  I will post the recipe soon on the website! J


Dessert: One Chocolate Mini Bar

Nutrients I got today: Protein, magnesium, lycopene, and antioxidants!

Exercise: I scootered 26 blocks in NYC!

Affirmation: Everything is happening the way it’s meant to and I am learning as I go.

Grateful for: 
People!!!!

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment