Sunday, January 30, 2011
You absolutely can create The Earth Diet to suit your lifestyle. Just to refresh TED is a lifestyle that focuses on the abundance of what the earth naturally provides. It is not about sacrificing what you love.
So you can still be focusing on the abundance of what the earth provides naturally AND be eating your grandmothers spaghetti bog! After all some natural ingredients in that dish may be tomatoes, beef and fresh herbs and spices.
You may even like to eat just one meal in the day of foods that are naturally provided by the earth, and the other meals can be whatever you like. We also suggest to people who say their addiction has them eating 5 chocolate bars a day - eat 4 instead a day and replace the fifth one with a piece of fruit. Or eat 4 chocolate bars a day and replace the fifth with your own chocolate recipe that we provide on the website. Your body will get in tune with the difference in food that contains chemicals and the food that does not. And your body will naturally resonate towards the foods that make you feel good. Because we are feel good beings :) We all want to feel good - do we not? ;) So enjoy your grandmothers spaghetti bog -fully and completely! You may like to then eat a bowl of fresh sweet strawberries for dessert? ;)
With love, Liana :)
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Hey Earth Diet/Liana - I created a new years resolution to be healthy but just can't seem to do it. I am frustrated and not feeling good. What is your advice? I really do want to be health! -Diana, Canada
Hi Diana! Thank you for your question. We say put aside those feelings of not feeling good and start practicing to feeling good. Eventually it will become your predominant state.
What do you really want?
We all work with one infinite power. We all guide ourselves by exactly the same laws. The secret is the law of attraction. Everything that is coming into your life you are attracting into your life. And it is attracted to you by virtue of the images you are holding in your mind. It’s what you’re thinking. Whatever is going on in your mind you are attracting to you. –Bob Proctor Philosopher
The simplest way for me to look at the law of attraction is if I think of myself as a magnet. And I know that a magnet will attract to it. Our job as humans is to hold onto the thoughts of what we want. Make it absolute clear in our minds what we want. And from that we start to invoke one of the greatest laws of the universe and that’s the law of attraction. You become what you think about most but you also attract what you think about most –John Assaraf
And that principle can be summed up in 3 simple words, thoughts become things. -Mike Dooley Writer
What most people don’t understand is that a thought has a frequency. Every thought has a frequency. We can measure a thought. So if you’re thinking that thought over and over again it’s going to show up for you.-John Assaraf
If its health you want you will attract it. If it is freedom from an addiction, persistent thought or behaviour, you will attract it.
If you imagine what that looks like you are emitting that frequency on a consistent basis. See yourself living in health and you will attract it. See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.
It always works; it works every time with every person – Bob Proctor.
Here’s the problem – most people are thinking about what they don’t want and it shows up over and over again. -John Assaraf
The law of attraction doesn’t care whether you perceive something to be bad or good or whether you don’t want it or you want it, that is the signal you are putting out to the universe. That is what you are going to get more of. –Mike Dooley
So look at what you want and say yes to it, and the law of attraction will bring things that match that.
This is a universe based on attraction. Everything is about attraction. -Esther Hicks Teachings of Abraham
Creation is always happening. -Rev Dr Michael Beckwith
The Law of attraction says well give you everything whatever it is you say and focus on. So if you’re complaining about how bad it is, what your creating is more of how bad it is. –Jack Canfield Author of Chicken Soup For The Soul
And so you end up attracting to you the predominant thoughts that you are holding in your awareness whether those thoughts are conscious or whether they are unconscious.- Michael Beckwith
You see law of attraction evidenced in your society when you see that the one who speaks most of illness has it, when you see that the one who speaks most of prosperity has it. It has to do with you being a magnet. Attracting thought, attracting people, attracting events, attracting lifestyle. Indeed everything you bring into your existence you bring because of this powerful law of attraction. –Esther Hicks
So you want to become aware of your thoughts and you want to choose your thoughts carefully. And you want to have fun with this. Because you are the masterpiece of your own life. You are the Michelangelo of your own life. The David you are sculpting is you. And you do it with your thoughts. –Dr Joe Vitale
See yourself living in an abundance of health. Whatever that may look like for you and imagine having that now. How would you walk, talk, be if you were living in your dream body right now? Experience having that now, and experiencing inner joy. Hold onto that thought of what you want and you will soon live that. How long it takes is up to you. The universe works fast!
Friday, January 14, 2011
Eat, Drink and Nourish yourself to health.
The Earth Diet has designed a free 3 day cleanse to Eat, Drink and Nourish yourself back to health to start the new year afresh.
The following cleanse is designed to enable the body to expel toxins that have been accumulated over a period of time.
Intention: To ease into the cleanse using cleansing drinks. We have found that most people prefer to drink something cleansing rather than eat something cleansing. However if you would prefer to eat than drink, do raw foods for the day instead of the cleansing drinks.
* Simply eat as you usually would, whatever you like today, whatever it is you are craving, anything you think you need or want. Give particular attention to your thoughts, and your experience after eating these foods.
* AND also drink these cleansing drinks:
1. Lemon to alkalize the body (morning). Half a lemon squeezed into a cup of water.
2. Edible bentonite clay to cleanse the bowels and remove parasites (midday). 1 teaspoon in a cup of water.
3. Ginger tea to eliminate excess bacteria and fungus (night). 3 thumb size pieces of ginger cut into small chunks and steeped in boiling water.
Intention: To shift the body to alkaline by eating and drinking foods naturally provided by the earth.
* Make a juice for breakfast: Beet (beetroot), carrot, celery, ginger and apple. Alternatively make an orange and grapefruit juice. Add a heaped teaspoon of bentonite clay to the juice.
* Make a Green Salad for lunch made up of raw ingredients naturally provided by the earth; Lettuce, garlic, cucumber, avocado, lime, shallots (spring onions), green snap peas, baby spinach, green beans. Create your own dressing with lime juice, garlic and a dash of olive oil! Add pieces of organic free range chicken cooked in honey and rosemary for meat eaters.
* Eat 2 pieces of fruit today. We recommend watermelon, cherries or grapefruit.
* Your choice. (If you choose to make it an Earth Diet meal refer to the recipes page)
* For dessert try one of The Earth Diet’s recipes. Choose something that you usually like for example donuts, cheesecake, chocolate, ice cream and make that using the recipes available on the website that are sugar free, dairy free, soy free, gluten free, chemical free, preservative free, artificial anything free. You will be surprised how much you like them. I was ;)
Intention: To nourish your body while at the same time expelling toxins from the body by using whole foods naturally provided by the earth. Commit to earth foods for 1 day to ease any cleansing symptoms of feeling unwell.
* Eat only foods today that are naturally provided by the earth; fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, spices and meats. Live completely off the earth for one day. Tomorrow you can go back to your usual foods, if you choose. For example my day may consist of:
-½ a lemon squeezed into a glass of water
Meal 1: a beetroot, carrot, celery, ginger and apple juice
Meal 2: an avocado with walnuts
A cup of water with bentonite clay
Meal 3: a bowl of home cut potato wedges cooked in the oven
Meal 4: A grapefruit
Meal 5: Steamed prawns with a Green Salad
Meal 6: 2 Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
We also supply free recipes for all eaters; raw, meat eaters, sweet
eaters, vegetarians, fruitarians and more. All recipes are sugar free, dairy free, soy free, chemical free, preservative free, GMO free, MSG free, flavourings free, artificial anything free! (www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html)
* Give yourself a bentonite clay pamper – a face mask, soak your feet in it, on cellulite, or apply it to any skin blemishes like acne: nourish yourself. Wherever you apply bentonite clay it will draw toxins from that area. And/or put coconut oil and massage your own head, stretch your ears, release any pressure on your head, the oil is a great hair treatment at the same time. Trade massages with a partner if possible ;)
Suggested shopping list for 3 day cleanse:
1 handful of ginger
Bentonite Clay (available at The Earth Diet shop www.theearthdiet.org/shop.html)
For Green Salad: 1 lettuce, 1 shallot (spring onion), 1 avocado, 1 lime/lemon, 1 clove garlic, a handful of snap peas, a handful of green beans, 1 cucumber, handful of baby spinach
For beet (beetroot) juice: ½ beet, 3 carrots, 3 stalks of celery, thumb size piece of ginger, 1 apple (if desired)
For Orange & Grapefruit juice: 2 oranges, 2 grapefruits
For juicing you will need a juice machine. Or use a hand citrus juicer.
Your choice of one of the Earth Diet desserts
Coconut oil for your own massage
Plenty of foods for meals on day 3 – fruits, nuts, vegetables of your choice (refer to website for recipes).
If you were to keep going with your cleanse after day 3 you may like to incorporate more meals that are naturally provided by the earth. For example if you eat 3 days on The Earth Diet take a 1 day break, then do 4 days of earth foods and 1 day not, then increase it to 5 days of earth foods and 1 day not.
Pay attention to how you feel after you eat each meal. See if you can feel a difference between eating foods naturally provided by the earth and ‘normal’ food.
BE AWARE: It is possible you may experience feeling ill after a few days of eating earth foods. This is the bodies process of expelling toxins which are released from the cells and circulate through the body causing this feeling of illness. If you are worried about this ill feeling continuing then consult with your naturopath about possible food allergies. It is important to remember that this stage passes, and once passed, you will begin to feel the real affects of The Earth Diet. Just take the first step.
A message from Liana, 'I know how easy it is to be discouraged after being off track. Anything you do towards your health moves you another step closer to your health goals, and that is something to be proud of. Get back in the game and go for it!'
The Earth Diet Facebook, we always love to hear from you!