Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

absolutely fab ;) (pronounced with Irish accent!)

Hey guys! Since my last blog Hello September... 7 days ago...  which felt like billions of moments ago! ;) ...

... India was incredible! 11 days vibrant contrast of people, places, food, smells and so much more... ;) To be able to connect with the vast cultural differences required an 'adjustment' from me, a constant letting go of attachment to luxuries and pleasures that are so conveniently available in Western society. Having food like Somosa and Garlic Chapatis is a great motivation hehehe ;)

Cows at the train station! Seeing them in the street always makes me smile! ;)

At "The Man In The Maze" film premier in Mumbai :)
Wearing a beautiful dress by designers "Meher & Alkesh Ramwani'.


Simple effortless moments are my favourite :) Refreshing...

At the press conference for "The Man In The Maze" in Ahmedabad

I wonder what this says...?! hehe

 I know what this one says! Hehe an action film with Katrina Kaif...?! Yes please absolutely :)))

'The Times of India' did an awesome article on my passions for health and The Earth Diet concept :) Here is the link: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-09-04/diet/30112285_1_daily-diet-concept-beauty

Some people truly make my heart beat, or it is I make my heart beat around these people...?! :) Here with Mitesh (Director of MIM), Shivram and beautiful wonderful wow Amee...


Quite willing...Peace! 

 Ladies riding the train!

What I listened to often in India... ;)


 
 Thanks to you all for making life so sweet! ;) There are like people here everywhere :)

Had so much fun with the crew at Red FM 93.5 ... dancing! ;)



There are alot more photos of India posted on my wall www.facebook.com/lianawernergray


 I am in Brisbane now, one of my favourite cities in Australia :) 
The palm trees I was laying under today...

...with my favourite little man Bernie...!

 Edele a new friend from Ireland said 'absolutely fab' in her Irish accent and it was ... haha blissful! See if you can find an Irish person to say it... you might love it also LOL;)

P.S Nadine says I should stop using 'LOL'... what do you think? (lol ;))

I created a new recipe today by the request of my sister on facebook haha, 
"Raw Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters" :)
Here is the recipe: (use almond butter if you prefer)
Ingredients:
  1. 1/2 cup cacao
  2. 40 grams of cacao butter
  3. 3 tablespoons of agave or/honey/maple syrup (add more if you like very sweet)
  4. 1/3 cup almond meal (ground up almonds)
  5. a handful of whole peanuts
  6. 3 tablespoons of organic raw peanut butter (or blend your own peanuts to make butter)
Action: 
1.) Stir the cacao butter, cacao and agave in a bowl. (To melt the cacao let it sit in the sun for some minutes or heat in a saucepan on very low heat. It doesn't take much melt it and keep it being 'raw')
2. ) Stir in the almond meal and then whole peanuts.
3. ) Scoop some of the mixture on a tray. Spoon some peanut butter on top and then another spoon of mixture. Put some peanuts on top. (It will look like a chocolate peanut butter sandwhich.)
4. ) Set in the freezer for 15 mins! Eat and enjoy!

More recipes at: www.TheEarthDiet.org/recipes.html


Absolutely loving this reminder by Esther Hicks/Abraham...

"There are no happier people on this planet than those who decide that they want something, define what they want, get hold of the feeling of it even before it's manifestation and then joyously watch the unfolding as, piece by piece by piece, it begins to unfold. That's the feeling of your hands in the clay."

I got the message: Find what you really want to do, and do that :) My mission in life is to be fully where I am always in every moment, a feat I know is possible if one chooses a consistent 'letting go' to the experience and choosing always to focus and find the peace and love. I realize there are other ways to 'be' and I've tried them all out, and peace and love are the most fun, rewarding and fulfilling experiences. When I operate from peace and love I experience what it is to be ALIVE. I was speaking with my Dad about this today (Happy Fathers day for Sunday Dad!) how I want to die in a moment that I am peaceful and fulfilled ... and since I don't know what moment it is I will die... I should be this way in every one! ;)

Absolutely loving the ride with the crew of ALIVE! Connect with us on facebook :)


 With love and peace, Liana


No comments:

Post a Comment