The Man In The Maze" film premier in Mumbai :)
Wearing a beautiful dress by designers "Meher & Alkesh Ramwani'.
At the press conference for "The Man In The Maze" in Ahmedabad
'The Times of India' did an awesome article on my passions for health and The Earth Diet concept :) Here is the link: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-09-04/diet/30112285_1_daily-diet-concept-beauty
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 40 grams of cacao butter
- 3 tablespoons of agave or/honey/maple syrup (add more if you like very sweet)
- 1/3 cup almond meal (ground up almonds)
- a handful of whole peanuts
- 3 tablespoons of organic raw peanut butter (or blend your own peanuts to make butter)
1.) Stir the cacao butter, cacao and agave in a bowl. (To melt the cacao let it sit in the sun for some minutes or heat in a saucepan on very low heat. It doesn't take much melt it and keep it being 'raw')
2. ) Stir in the almond meal and then whole peanuts.
3. ) Scoop some of the mixture on a tray. Spoon some peanut butter on top and then another spoon of mixture. Put some peanuts on top. (It will look like a chocolate peanut butter sandwhich.)
4. ) Set in the freezer for 15 mins! Eat and enjoy!
More recipes at: www.TheEarthDiet.org/recipes.html
Absolutely loving this reminder by Esther Hicks/Abraham...
"There are no happier people on this planet than those who decide that they want something, define what they want, get hold of the feeling of it even before it's manifestation and then joyously watch the unfolding as, piece by piece by piece, it begins to unfold. That's the feeling of your hands in the clay."