Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello September!!!

Hey everyone!

My last blog post was well over a month ago! I am super excited for the month of September and will be leaving India for Australia for 3 months! Ready to absorb Aussie land again :)

Since wrapping filming "Backwater" I have been flat out, doing doing doing and I realized in all my doing that if I'm not being being being than I have missed so many precious moments. So I have consciously chosen to slow it down, relax, enjoy, sleep and 'be' fully where I am. I have noticed that when I am present and aware in each moment things happen that I could not have predicted and the experience is unique and majestic. I become ALIVE.

I read a quote today from a book "The Art Of Peace" - "Each day of human life contains joy and anger, pain and pleasure, darkness and light, growth and decay. Each moment is etched with nature's grand design - do not try to deny or oppose the cosmic order of things."

This absolutely resonates true for me. And I feel that my always ongoing intention is to be fully and completely where I am each and every moment. Obviously at times I am not and the experience feels like something is missing, and I usually think if I were to physically die right not this isn't a very fulfilling way to go... so I may as well be full and complete and just choose that NOW! :)

And here I am in India - a wonderful and also challenging place for me to be. People who have spent time in India may know what I am speaking about - a place that is unpredictable and at times can leave one feeling stripped of all simple luxuries (like toilet paper lol!) which certainly adds to the challenge. India feels like a cleansing place to relinquish all mind/ego based wants, cravings and 'needs'. I am promoting a film "The Man In The Maze" which releases here September 2nd. Here's an article by The Hindustan Times on Katrina Kaif and I... possibly shooting an action film together?!!! Katrina is a Bollywood star and an amazing talented human through song, dance and film.

Here's a photo of the "Backwater" crew on one of our last nights shooting in June. I had so much fun... and absolutely adore these people... and am looking forward to working with the same crew for shooting "Boomerang" in Australia in 2013! Also directed by the talented Christopher Schrack :)

This photo makes me smile every time I look at it!
From left, the vibrant Jaron, Ricardo, Me, Chris, Christian, Guy, Brendan and Caleb!
I am so excited for 2012! It absolutely feels like the beginning of something HUGE! Like a global shift in human awareness and consciousness. Chris and I were speaking on skype last night about this and how we both feel like we are at a point in humanity where it could go either way... ending the world in destruction, war, blood, guts, violence and guns OR we can shift to a new awakening, "A New Earth" as Eckhart Tolle speaks of. We all have to find it individually. Different things work for each person, but I do think we can either operate from 2 things, LOVE or FEAR. I prefer LOVE... it feels most natural. Focusing on that the world is ending in 2012 feels so limiting and suppressing of vital life energy... I choose to focus on the love and goodness present on earth and in humanity. There is ALOT of it! :)

My sister Caitlin came to NY in July and we hung out for 2 weeks :) It was so nice to see her and totally absorb who she has become as a person, I am so proud of the choices she has made and is a very nice human being :)

We both totally indulged in the largely sized American portions... haha! And I was absolutely in need of a juice cleanse after all the processed foods and sugars (thank you BEET)! I've never seen a popcorn or soda sized like this in Australia! Certainly no complaints from us though... it's all about the balance right...?!

Caitlin will be back in New York next year as part of crew for "ALIVE New York 2012"! It is a health and well being focused event. I describe it as a mission to unite humanity in a state of ALIVENESS throughout the event. I imagine all the people attending and watching the live streaming from all over the world will be elevated in a natural high, a 'higher vibrational state' as Esther Hicks/Abraham describes, an elevated consciousness :) I am so excited for it, and although the actual event is on June 15th and 16th of 2012 the ALIVE paradigm has already begun. I am a co-founder along with the amazing Josh and Anna Scurry. We are a perfect tripod that are totally in synchronicity with each other. An incredible experience it has been creatively designing the event thus far and building the unique ALIVE team! We have joined forces with the powerful team at Top Shelf Network who will live stream ALIVE globally! Check out www.AliveNewYork.com to see what is created so far and the people who are making this possible. You can also connect with the ride on facebook www.facebook.com/ALIVENewYork or be inspired and come ALIVE on the ALIVE YOUTube channel! :) Enjoy!


And as usual I tune in weekly to KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr and write new blogs on all things health and well-being focused. The past few weeks I have covered...
www.KORAOrganics.com
My blog next week is "How to Create Peace for YOU" and is experts from "The Teaching Of Buddha!". Go to www.KoraOrganics.com/blog every Monday for new posts that include blogs from Deepak Chopra and Louise Hay! Today Sarah Mae's video was shared with the world and how her skin has transformed since using KORA Organics! Sarah is quite the unstoppable human being and creates video diaries of her experience on The Earth Diet! You can check out all of her videos at The Earth Diet YOUtube channel :)

The beautiful Sarah Mae!
I am so grateful to be able to put energy to both FILM and THE EARTH DIET - absolutely my two greatest passions :) These two combined is what excites me and has me get out of bed each day! ;) The Earth Diet food line is spreading nicely across New York with options that include raw and organic Chocolate Balls, Peanut Butter Cups (most popular item) and now you can find daily at Organic Corner Raw Lasagana, Zuchetti and Pasta Pesto! Divine, rich, so nutrient dense and loaded with fresh raw and organic ingredients to boost the immune system!

The Earth Diet Raw Lasagana! Available daily at Organic Corner in New York!
Organic Corner is my favourite place to shop for fresh organic produce and they make the most divine smoothies and healthiest juices like Essential red: beet, red apple, lemon and carrot! mmm bowels say THANK YOU hehe! Check out www.OrganicCornerNY.com
We are currently creating new website content for The Earth Diet including a "Natural Pharmacy", New E-books, Q & A and much more! I am so excited about the new site and it can be a resource for us all to go where can access authentic health information and guidance from world renowned leaders in the health industry - people who are all about humanity health rather than for-profit!We are aiming to launch this by November :)

Exciting times ahead... constantly looking for things to appreciate everywhere I go ;) Want to join me? ;)

With love and peace to you all... do ya feel it? hehe!
Liana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment