Meet Angelina Brown! - A mother and creator of new recipe for The Earth Diet! "This recipe is a really simple kids meal, quick and easy what mothers love."
All ingredients are provided by the earth naturally.
3 Organic free Range Eggs
1/4 cup chopped Cucumber
1/4 cup chopped Broccoli
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
1. Use a fork to whisk eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat coconut oil in a small frying pan over medium heat.
3. Chop broccoli and cucumber into small pieces.
4. Add broccoli and cucumber into eggs and whisk together.
5. Poor mixture into fry pan.
6. Use a heatproof plastic spatula or fork to fold the edge of the omelette closest to you towards the centre, then fold over the other edge. Flip omelette onto a serving plate and its ready to serve.
Benefits of cucumber: A great source of water, cooling and high in vitamin C.
Benefits of broccoli: High in pottasium, calcium and vitamin C - great for tissue growth!
Benefits of eggs: High in protein and vitamin D
Benefits of coconut oil: include hair care, skin care, weight loss, maintaining cholesterol levels, and lubricating the body internally and externally!