Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 286



Thoughts: With gratitude comes health. Gratitude is health :)

The following are words that a great friend John Michael Sherdon gave to me yesterday. I can remind my self of these things when I want to remember.

From the God/Goddess of my being I give forth thanks,
For the love that I am.

For the love in my life and the love that surrounds me,
Thank you.

Thank you for the miracle of life that I am and
thank you for the miracle of life I see reflected all about Me.

Thank you for the gift of life that I am.

Thank you for the abundance that I am and thank you for the riches and the richness of my life and thank you for the river of green energy (money) which flows to me and through me,

Thank you for the excitement and adventure of the millions of wondrous possibilities and wondrous probabilities,
Thank you.

Thank you for the wonderment and thank you for the joy.

Thank you for the beauty and harmony.

Thank you for the peace and tranquility.

Thank you for the laughter and thank you for the play.

And thank you for the privilege of serving and sharing the Gift that I am.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Quotes: There are 86,400 seconds in today. It takes one to say thank you :)

What I Ate Today:

Meal 1: A orange and grapefruit juice.



Meal 2: Macadamia nuts.

Meal 3: Creamy Coconut Balls (raw)! Created from honey, lemon, cashew nuts, oats, coconut and vanilla!



Meal 4: A Guacamole Sprout Salad. Created with lentils, chickpeas, mungbeans, alfalfa, avocado, lemon, fresh tomatoes, coriander and himalayan salt :)



Meal 5: Chocolate Mud Balls and Mint Tea mmm!



Recipe: The recipe for Creamy Coconut Balls, Guacamole Sprout Salad and Chocolate Balls are available free on The Earth Diet website www.TheEarthDiet.org

Exercise: A bike ride, some yoga, and stretching in the sauna.

79 days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment