|A screen shot of co-star Justin Tully and I in "Backwater" :)|
The programs I am currently taking are for Eating and Exercise!
This is what my week (Saturday 4th - today Thursday 9th) has looked like for the past week while shooting Backwater!
|Director of "Backwater" Christopher Schrack!|
Snacks throughout the day: Berries, cherries, granola bar with organic peanut butter (ingredients roasted peanuts), almond butter, raw chocolate.
Dinner: We have been eating wild salmon, vegetables, fruits, rice, lentils, turkey, shrimp/prawns, salads mmm divine nourishment :) !!!
Today we went to THE Bagel place (mandatory hehe) and I had an 'everything bagel' with avocado and egg.
*My program was created to be majority raw, some cooked foods, incorporating meats and vegan meals, juices, cleansing teas/meals/drinks and desserts. All meals use only ingredients that are provided by the earth naturally. When you complete the questionnaire online you can also create it how you want it to be.
Exercise Program by Patrick:
Being on set is a workout in it's self ;) In the mornings I stretch and do some breathing and yoga :) Today Justin and I went for a run in the glorious heat hehe :)
- The Earth Diet line is now available at Organic Corner in Massepequa in Long Island, New York! Everything is raw, organic and vegan including the epic Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups made from cacao, cacao butter, agave, almonds and peanuts!!!
- Have you checked out Sarah Mae's latest video diaries of her experience on The Earth Diet? See here if you like...
- The next class I'm teaching at OC will be on Saturday 25th June 9am-10:30am. We are doing Sweet & Spicy Wraps and Cheesecake.
- The next RAW food class I'm leading in Huntington at The Water Well will be on Tuesday the 28th of June 7-9pm, we are doing Lasagana then Ice Cream :)
|Sarah Mae - check out the blog AND video diaries of her experience on TED!|
- The discipline that we would like you to exercise is to make a decision that nothing is more important than that you feel good, and that you are going to find thoughts that feel better. Your cork floating is the only thing that is worthy of discipline. --- Abraham
- A classic by Grabielle 'Dreams Can Come True'
With love, Liana :)