|Walnuts: the best nut for blood type O's|
|Cayene Pepper a recommended spice for blood type O's|
- High protein foods...
- Lean Red Organic Meats (4-6 times a week).
- Fish: Bluefish, Cod, Hake, Halibut, Herring, Mackerel, Pike, Rainbow Trout, Red Snapper, Salmon, Sardine, Shad, Snapper, Sole, Striped Bass, Sturgeon, Swordfish, Tilefish, White Perch, Whitefish, Yellow Perch, Yellowtail and Squid (3-5 times a week).
- Poultry: ALL. (2-3 times a week).
- Eggs must be organic and free range (3-4 times a week)
- Oils: Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Coconut Oil (1 tablespoon 4-8 times a week) more if active.
- Nuts and seeds: Pumpkin seeds and walnuts (2-5 times a week).
- Beans and legums: Aduke, Azuki and Pinto beans. Black-Eyed peas (1 cup 2-3 times a week).
- Cereals: Amaranth, Barley, Buckwheat, Kamut, Kasha, Millet (Puffed), Rice (Cream of Rice, Rice Bran, Puffed Rice) and Spelt (1 cup 2-3 times a week).
- Grains: Amaranth, Barley, Buckwheat, Kasha, Quinoa, Rye, Spelt, Barley, Spelt and Rice (Basmati, Brown, White, Wild, etc.) Artichoke Pasta (0-3 times a week).
- Vegetables: Artichoke (Domestic, Jerusalem), Beet Leaves, Broccoli, Chicory, Collard Greens, Dandelion, Escarole, Garlic, Horseradish, Kale, Kelp/Seaweed (All Types), Kohlrabi, Leek, Lettuce (Romaine), Okra, Onions (Red, Spanish, Yellow), Parsley, Parsnips, Pumpkin, Red Peppers, Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, Swiss Chard, Turnips.(3-5 times per day)
- Fruits: Figs (Dried or Fresh), Plums (Dark, Green, Red) and Prunes (3-4 times per day)
- Juices: Black Cherry, Pineapple, Prune, Carrot, Celery, Cucumber (once per day).
- Spices: Carob, Curry, Kelp (Dulse, Bladder Wrack, etc.), Parsley, Cayenne Pepper, Salt (Sun or Air Dried Earth or Sea Salt) and Turmeric.
- Herbal Tea: Cayenne, Chickweed, Dandelion, Fenugreek, Ginger, Hops, Linden, Mulberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Rose Hips, Sarsaparilla and Slippery Elm.
Check out free RECIPES on The Earth Diet website incorporating these foods HERE: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html
- Meat: pork,
- Fish/Seafood: Barracuda, Catfish, Caviar, Lox (Smoked/Cured Salmon, Octopus or Pickled Herring
- Nuts and Seeds: Brazil, Cashew, Litchi, Peanuts, Pistachios or Poppy Seeds.
- Fats and Oils: Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Peanut Oil ir Safflower Oil.
- Beans and legumes: Copper, Kidney, Navy or Tamarind beans. Lentils.
- Cereals: Corn, Oats, or Wheat or products made with them.
- Vegetables: Avocado, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage (Chinese, Red, White), Cauliflower, Corn (White, Yellow), Eggplant, Mushroom (Domestic, Shiitake), Mustard Greens, Olives (Black, Greek, Spanish), Potatoes (Red, White) or Alfalfa Sprouts.
- Fruits: Blackberries, Coconuts, Melon (Cantaloupe, Honeydew), Oranges, Plantains, Rhubarb, Strawberries or Tangerines.
- Juices: Oranges and cabbage.
- Spices: Capers, Cinnamon, Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Nutmeg, Pepper (Black Ground, White), Vanilla, Vinegar (Apple Cider, Balsamic, Red Wine, White, etc. NOTE: Use fresh squeezed lemon juice instead if vinegar.
- Herbal tea: Alfalfa, Aloe, Burdock, Coltsfoot, Corn Silk, Echinacea, Gentian, Goldenseal, Red Clover, Rhubarb, Saint John’s Wort, Senna, Shepherd’s Purse, Strawberry Leaf ir Yellow Dock.
- Intense aerobic exercises and activities.